What Personal Information We Gather
The information we learn from users helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at our site. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give : We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you. The following are the personal information we collect from you.
First name, last name and middle initial
User ID Name
During the Purchase Process:
Credit card number and expiration date
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our site or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of XXX.com on other Web sites.
How Do We Use the Collected Information
We may use the personally identifiable information a user submits for any purposes
related to our business, including, but not limited to:
1. To understand a user’s needs and create content that is relevant to the user;
2. To generate statistical studies;
3. To conduct market research and planning by sending user surveys;
4. To improve services, information, and products;
5. To help a user complete a transaction, or provide services or customer support;
6. To communicate back to the user;
7. To update the user on services, information, and products;
8. To allow the user to purchase products, access services, or otherwise engage in activities the user selects.
What About Cookies
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Choice and Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive the Company’s promotional communications, you may “opt-out” of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing the Company at [email protected].